Make your own primitive-style stone bladed knife. This is NOT your ordinary stone knife kit! Features an excellent blade matched and grooved into a deer antler handle. The instructions detail several ways this kit can be assembled to look new or old, methods for modifying the handle and blade, and other assembly and finishing tips. Create a one-of-a-kind stone bladed knife. No two kits exactly alike!
- Finished, US-made large stone blade, 4½ to 5½
- Rough-sanded antler handle stock
- Rawhide hafting material
- Natural granular hide glue
- Pigment pack--dull yellow & dull red
- Instructions for gluing, hafting, and finishing project
inches. Professionally knapped blade made in USA using percussion and pressure flaking techniques--no import knock-offs here!