Pigments are a must for the replicator who wants to produce fine prehistoric, historic or primitive-style tools, weapons, and art.
- 1 oz. each dull red, dull yellow, and black iron oxide powdered pigments
- ½ oz. each bright red, bright yellow and medium green powdered pigments
- 3 oz. granular natural hide glue binder
- Instructions for mixing and using natural pigments for painting and antiquing
- Sold in resealable poly bag
These pigments can be mixed with hide glue binder to form a colorfast paint or mixed with paste wax for antiquing and overall color accents.
Use safely: Not for human cosmetic or topical use. Not for food use. Store in a cool dry place. Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using product. Wash hands after use. Do not inhale or ingest powdered pigment.